Videos: Nokia X2-01 and Nokia C2-01 (launches today.)
Below are a couple of official Nokia ads for the Nokia X2-01 (budget QWERTY) and the Nokia C2-01 (most inexpensive new 3G from Nokia) sporting a very classic Nokia candy bar style. And according to Nokia Conversations, BOTH have launched today with the X2-01 expected around 80 EUR and C2-01 around 70 EUR but prices will vary depending on local taxes and operator subsidies. X2-01 is available this quarter and C2-01 is expected around Q1 2011.
Videos, specs and galleries after the jump 🙂
- Full QWERTY keypad
- Communities app integrating facebook
- Music centric being Xseries.
- One click access to media player, FM radio and Ovi music service.
- Ovi Music Unlimited (unlimited access to millions of music downloads) will be available in selected markets)
- Ovi Store for apps,
- Ovi Life Tools available in select countries
- 2.4″ QVGA
- VGA Camera on the back (woah VGA?)
- 119.4 x 59.8 x 14.3mm and weighs 107.5g
- Supports memory cards up to 8GB.
- No WiFi, only GPRS/EDGE
- Looks to be available in red/white/blue and dark-grey tones
- Expected around €80 and will vary depending on local taxes and operator subsidies.
- Available this quarter
Looks like a candy bar version of the slider X5-01
- most inexpensive new 3G phone, so it promises to bring fast data services to millions of people who’ve never had them before.
- traditional keypad
- 3.2-megapixel camera
- two-inch screen.
- Music player, FM radio,
- Bluetooth connectivity
- memory cards up to 16GB.
- Unlike the original Nokia C2-00, this is a single SIM device.
- Comes with Nokia messaging
- Ovi Store for Apps, Ovi Music for tunes
- 109.8 x 46.9 x 15.3mm and weighs 89g
- Appears to come in “5 sophisticated metalic colours”: , silver, champagne, black, white and baby blue (I’m just naming from my eyes not actual official colours)
- Expected price €70 varying according to local taxes and operator subsidies.
- Available Q1 2011
C2-01 is really quite impressive for the price. For a lightly smaller screen (0.4″ difference), no QWERTY or music shortcuts, 3G, 3.2MP camera vs VGA, 16GB max memory as oppposed to 8GB. You seem to get much more out of your money with the C2-01 (being 10 EUR cheaper) than X2-01. It’s like an S40 version of the S60 C5-00. But the X2 should also fly based on the success of past budget QWERTY, C3-00.