Video: Unboxing of the Nokia N8 Mobile Holder CR-122 – Stay safe and hands free
Compliment your N8’s award winning Sat-Nav prowess and position your Ovi Maps machine perfectly in your car with the Nokia N8 Mobile Holder CR-122 (how teleshopping speak was that? :p)
But seriously this is a great accessory for drivers and sat-nav phone users in general. If you haven’t got a phone mount, this is really one to consider.
- Detachable suction pad with adjustable ring to maintain that vacuum and keep it stuck to your windshield.
- The grasp mechanism to hold your N8 is pretty cool too just widen to let your N8 in and just squeeze it closed again.
- If I understand correctly (I don’t speak Russian, just guessing from the video), you get a sticky pad which has a surface that the mobile holder itself can stick to. This means you don’t necessarily need a perfectly flat attachment. Perhaps the dashboard itself, or even the back seat
- Not just for Sat-Nav. In car enttertainment – sort of.
- You can connect your N8 over bluetooth if your car system has it or just simply STREAM over the FM Transmitter.
Now this isn’t just useful for SatNav. Stick the N8 to the backseat for your kids and let the N8 playback a movie. Though it might have helped if the arm was a little longer (not sure if that sticky pad itself can attach to material of the head-rest/back seat).
This retails for around 15GBP UK.