Video :@Nimbuzz 3.0 for Symbian (demoed on the Nokia N8) IM/Chat/VoIP
Nimbuzz is one of those must-install applications for Symbian. It allows you to add all your IM clients so you can chat and even call (if service applicable) from your phone. You can even make Nimbuzz Out calls to standard landline or mobile numbers.
What I also love about Nimbuzz is that it looks after my contacts. Having trusted it with a password it just knows to bring up the services I’ve already used with Nimbuzz. (There’s also worldwide chatrooms that you could join)
Here’s the Symbian^3 version demoed on the Nokia N8 giving an overview of the new Nimbuzz. Really liking the file send feature over chat.
- Customizable tabs: select which tabs you want to see and in what order.
- NimbuzzOut call rates are displayed in real time below the number before placing the call.
- Recent calls tab: see all your received, missed and outgoing calls.
- 2 new chat styles: with avatars and without.
- 3 options to view the Contact List.
- Sort contacts by status.
- My info tab: gives you quick access to your profile, NimbuzzOut credits, accounts, suggested friends and friend invites.
- Facebook Connect: removes the 400 contacts limit and connectivity issues.
Nimbuzz via @sajinseethi