Video: Nokia N8 Camera/Film School #8 Multimedia News Reporter
In this episode we’ll get some tips on how to be a reporter in front of and behind the camera.
There are some key basics:
– The introduction
– Personal interviews
– Cut away scenes
– Wrap up
You can possibly do this on your own my getting yourself a tripod. Either a standard tall tripod or a gorillapod which you could wrap anywhere.
- #1 Professional Product Photo Shoot on a Budget.
- #2 Nature Photography and Macro Mode
- #3 Getting Some Inspiration
- #4, #5 and #6: Street Photography, Urban Landscapes and Video Story Telling
- #7 Action Shots in your videos