Home > Nokia, Nseries, Symbian, Video > Video: Nokia N8 Camera/Film School – Hollywood Lighting tips
Video: Nokia N8 Camera/Film School – Hollywood Lighting tips
Latest in the series – something often overlooked though being rather crucial – lighting.
- Really great tip: Set N8 Video to black and white – not for recording but optimising the light source. This is so you won’t get distracted by the colours.
- 3 point lighting – backlight, keylight and fill light. This is what makes these video blogs much more professional looking than your standard in-room lighting.
- #1 Professional Product Photo Shoot on a Budget.
- #2 Nature Photography and Macro Mode
- #3 Getting Some Inspiration
- #4, #5 and #6: Street Photography, Urban Landscapes and Video Story Telling
- #7 Action shots in your videos