60 Nokia N8s for Review for South Africa – Top 8 reviews will get to keep the Nokia N8
Yes, you read correctly. But it is just for residents of South Africa aged 16 and over. Other Terms and Conditions available Here at Nokia Ringaz blog.
Now onto the good bits. An interesting find by Mark from The Nokia Blog sees 60/sixty Nokia N8’s heading over to South Africa to be reviewed. The top 8 reviews gets to keep their N8. But who gets these Nokia N8’s to review? Well up to you! All you have to do is
- follow @NokiaRSA on Twitter (to be contacted by DM/Direct Message)
- Tweet to @NokiaRSA with the hashtag #N8ReviewZA on your motivation to review the N8 (one tweet per person)
- Reviewers will be announced on the 11th November 2010 on the Nokia Ringaz blog
- You must notify your review by tweeting @NokiaRSA with the hashtag #N8ReviewZA
- Winners will be announced on 26 November 2010
So. What are you waiting for? We’ve been raving about the N8 for quite some time, here is your chance to find out why – and tell the world about your experiences of the most powerful smartphone Nokia has ever produced.
Most powerful smartphone from Nokia? Isn’t that the N900? Oh no wait that’s a mobile computer.
PS, you will be in full liability of the phone whilst it is in your possession. Also kinda strict – failure to return (or purchase) the N8 by 23rd November 2010 16:00 will result in disqualification and full liability of R4,799. Well that’s understandable. Sending out Nokia N8s to mostly randoms (possibly some reviewers/bloggers/trusted online personalities).