Win a Nokia N900 (or Nokia N97 Mini) With the Nokia Cityman Competition!
The official Nseries Blog is holding a competition where you could win either the Nokia N900 or a Nokia N97 Mini. Given the choice, who in their right mind would opt for the mini over the Maemo 5 SuperPhone?
Full list of instructions over at blogs.nokia.com/nseries
- Take a photo of yourself and the CityMan antitheft device. If you don’t already own one (heavens, why not?!) you can make your own. Just print, cut and put together this 6.55mb .pdf file.
- Upload to http://share.ovi.com/album/nokia_cityman.NokiaCitmanComp
- The 10 best pictures submitted by October 5th 2009 will be shortlisted. More 80s style gets you extra points btw.
- Next two weeks after deadline is public voting. Highest number of votes wins.
- Winner will be crowned CityMan 2009 and will have the option of bagging either a Nokia N900 or a N97 mini.
As an example of what they’re looking for, check out WOMWorld’s Donna – Avec CityMan and rather fetching khaki Columo trench coat.
Just one more thing. You may want to download this free Cityman dialler app to retrofy your N97 (or other S60 5th Edition devices). Comes with authentic keypad tones and you can make calls from it.